Sport Companies are no different than any other company. Sport business administrators and executives may commit criminal offenses and, therefore, are subjected to criminal responsability.
What kind of criminal offense?
- Corruption of minors.
- Money laundering.
- Against Tax Agency
- Against Public Health: doping.
- Influence Trafficking.
- Against Social Security System.
- Against Foreign Citizens Rights.
What kind of criminal consecuences?
- Penalities of fine
- Sport Company Dissolution.
- Business Activity Suspension.
- Close down Business or Sport Center.
- Temporary or definitive prohibition in the future of activities in which the offense was committed, favored or covered up.
- Disqualify for any type of Government Subsidy or Grant.
- Judicial Intervention.